Sunday, November 14, 2010
Priceless...
I was watching the babies last night, and I love my nieces with all my heart, but some of the things they do just crack me up. Sis is attached to my girlfriend, I have no idea why, sis has only met her once in her entire life and that was when she was a year old, and to this day, sis knows her voice, her name and her picture. Itty Bitty has never met my girlfriend and she is attached to her. As soon as I hit the door last night, sis started, "Call my Kei Kei, call my Kei Kei." So I text Kris (my gf) to find out if she is at work or not, then we call. Sissy fills Kris in on her sucker, her hair cut and what Scooby Doo is currently doing on the TV. Itty Bitty just smiles at the phone. We get off the phone and go back to cartoons and playing with the dogs and laying on the couch. Roughly an hour later, Itty Bitty starts carrying on a conversation with my cell phone, saying, "Kei Kei Kei, Love you. Kei Kei Kei, love you." The best part about it, Kris was not on the phone, no one was on the phone. Ahhh, I love my girls. I never thought, in all my life, that I would love anyone as much as I love them. I fell head over heals with Sissy from the very second I held her shortly after she was born. I'll never forget it, she was looking at me and I was looking at her and she just reached out with her little hand and grabbed my little finger as if to say "Aunt Angie, I'm here now and I love you." Same with Itty Bitty, from the second I saw her, I was head over heals again, and she reached out with her little hand and grabbed my thumb, and just looked up at me. Then she fell asleep, like she knew she was safe and nothing could touch her. I will admit it, I may be a hard a$$, but when it comes to my girls, the babies and Kris, I just melt. I am so protective over all 3 of them, if someone looks too long and I feel they are a threat, I go on full alert, watching every move. Not too sure what I would do if someone ever hurt one of the 3 of them, but I am pretty sure that it would not be a pretty sight and every piece of Emergency Gear in Anderson would be dispatched to the location.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment