Friday, January 21, 2011

The soothing light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train coming your way!!!

Here we are at the end of the school term, and I am not too sure if I will go on with the blog or not, it was used to rant and vent over different things.  But it was good for me.  The last few weeks of the term were difficult for me because I was trying to be an EMT working for an ambulance service and trying to be a student.  I considered dropping out of school, but was told, and the exact words she used were "HELL NO!" and yes it was in all caps  =)  Im not gonna drop out, I was just frustrated.  But now I am at the end of the frustration for a week, but I am not too sure if I will continue with the ambulance service I am with or if I am going to move on to another one.  Granted I am in the process of planning to move, so I need to wait.  Later All!!!

TBK!!

1 comment:

  1. Good line... I often feel that the same way... I guess, all we can do is hope that what we are doing is all we can do and put our all into it.... and maybe that train will slow before it hits us... I have really enjoyed following your blog (I really don't have a lot of time but yours was worth my time)... You have made me smile and made me want to cry because I can understand... Hope you and your significant other keep on the good track... oh, I have to agree with her... We may feel like it is all falling to peices especially at the end of a term when stress is about as intense as we can make it but we should not give up because just a week away is a breathe before we do it all over again... and then one day we will be done with straining the brain for grades... and we will be in a career that we want and makes us feel comeplete... hopefully without all the bs we must put up with these days... Good luck and Blessed Be... Jenni

    ReplyDelete