Saturday, November 13, 2010

Do I look stupid??

Ok, so I tend to rant and rave, but hello!!  I'm human.  Like the team meeting at work the other day, "If you do not have a degree or certification, do not do it." Ok, I can live with that, however....I am AED/CPR/First Aid certified, it came with my EMT certification and they tell me I cannot do what I am trained to do in the event of an emergency.  They have to have the certification on file, well, cupcake, it is on file in my file in HR, so COPE! But I am still not allowed to put a band-aid on someone for a cut or scrape.  I cannot wait to see what my limitations are once they have my State license on file.  Oh wait, I don't plan on being there much longer after that.  But I never stated that in the meeting, all I said was, "If I am supposed to risk my license because of policy then shortly after I receive it I a distant memory."  Oh well, ask me if I care, cause I don't!  Ok, I feel better...Have a nice whatever!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like there is never a dull moment there!

    I always try to do the same but with a gallon of motor mouth and a cup of attitude I am always finding trouble...or is it finding me?! lol

    great post
    Beth

    ReplyDelete