Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Stop Trying To Control Every Thing and Just Let Go.....

Some days I wonder why I ever get out of bed...I feel like I now have no one to turn too.  Since my girl left me, I feel like I have gone down hill, cannot think or focus on anything.  I used to get so excited about class, and have my homework done by midnight Saturday night, now I am to the point that I can care less, I have no motivation.  I feel like I am standing in the middle of a room full of people and screaming at the top of my lungs and no one even notices that I exist.  To add insult to injury, I feel like I have been hit with a brick physically as well as the mental feeling of being hit with a brick.  I'm scared to death to go to the doctor because of what they could say and the cost of everything.  Some days, I ask myself if it is worth it, I still haven't made up my mind if it is or not, but I keep going because of my brothers 2 girls.  They are the light at the end of my tunnel.  I know that when I graduate, I will be setting an example to them...please god heaven or hell, just let something begin...

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I must tell you that i know how it feels when the World is crashing down around you and there seems like no reason for all of it.. I am recommending that you check out

    http://kaplanhealthwellness.blogspot.com/

    Here are a few blogs that are great and may help you smile and look at life a little lighter...
    Don't be a Debbie Downer, How to Stay Happy!
    by Dr. Nina La, D.C., L.Ac.... Holiday Secrets to Gym-less Exercises:Guide to Great Abs!.<(this one just about had me rotfl!!!very right on)... THE PRICE OF BEAUTY, 3 inexpensive secrets you wish you had known for the holidays! all are by Dr. Nina La, a teacher here at Kaplan.

    and, hey, we can make it through this pain in the neck season... we can make it through a lot of things when we just breath and "stop trying to control everything and just let go"... even if all hope seems lost it really isn't, now is it?

    Sometimes I just have to "smile as i look at what i do have and remember how blessed i am in all my ridiculous uniqueness which is perfectly imperfect and is so me and then laugh as i see that i have formed fantastic character from this true living of the worst tragic comedy ever written that must my life...."

    ReplyDelete