Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thank God that is over with for now....

Well, yet another Christmas has come and gone, and thank god for that.  This year didn't suck as bad as I thought it would, but it still sucked none the less, and no, I have not ended up under the Yoda Blanket yet, but there are still 5 more days left in the year...I keep picking up on little things, like maybe I will get a late Christmas gift and get what I wanted back, but time will tell.  On the brighter side, I got the job I wanted, and I start on the 3rd of January!  I am finally going to get to be a full time EMT.  I was interviewed at 4:30pm on 12/23 and at 4:35pm, I had been hired. Granted itis a pay cut, but it is the job I want. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job. I believe that when you do what you want as a career it matters little how much you are paid. Monetary gains are not as sweet as the satisifaction of doing what you love and doing it good.
    I am glad to hear that you have not unded up under the Yoda blanket. Try to enjoy the rest of the season and have fun.
    See you next week in class.

    ReplyDelete