Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Boy I look at Hot Mess!!

I have made it through the first 2 weeks of my job and I frigging love it!!  Granted, with a private ambulance company, you do mostly transports to and from hospitals and nursing homes, but still, it is what I am trained to do.  And, things have a way of working out, no only do I have my dream job, the love of my life came back.  We have been talking and working on things and we have the common goal.  Together,  Granted, there is a lot of work to be done and there are still things that need to be worked out, but I think that we can do it.


Never Do Anything You Wouldn't Want To Explain To The EMTs On The Ambulance!!

1 comment:

  1. oh, i m happy for u... things can work out... i hope the 2 of u the best... it may take time and trying but things can get better...

    i love the bit advice... i have ben there... explaining my stupidity while lying on a stretcher... always think...

    ReplyDelete